The Animal Ark

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pics of Tori Summer


I'm gorgeous (Tori at about 6 months)

Tori the poser

Tori in jail (she was resting her snout on the curve of a chair)

The cutie pie... I think she's about 3 or 4 months here, about when we just got her.

In one of her 'rasuk' (possessed) moods. She gets into them... especially around midnight. In this pic she looks like she is flying. Actually, she's just lying on a black bean bag while trying to bite her own tail. Psychotic dawg.

6 Comments:

  • No I don't know of any here. I live in Malaysia. These dogs are very rare, if not available at all here, due to our type of weather, hot and wet and humid all year long.

    By Blogger Supreme Biatch!!, at 10:30 AM  

  • TORI IS SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    There are Siberian huskies in Malaysia (kept in air conditioned homes of course). But I've never seen a Malamut. They'd prolly die from heat if they lived here.

    By Blogger Wandernut, at 10:50 AM  

  • Yup have seen Huskies, but no Malamutes. And yes, the heat, yes. Thanks Wei Na... now I have to put up pics of Skeeter.

    By Blogger Supreme Biatch!!, at 10:56 AM  

  • I did check out the Darsky page. Gorgeous dogs. Always liked the look of this breed. Handsome and strong, yet gentle in the eyes. Thanks for stopping by!

    By Blogger Supreme Biatch!!, at 12:40 PM  

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 AM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home