The Animal Ark

Friday, June 02, 2006

Casper and Brownie

Casper went missing. I just hope the person who took him is someone who wanted a dog and liked him, but did not have enough money to own one. Not some scum of society who is going to sell him as a stud to a puppy mill so that he will be able to churn out pups for the stupid pet shops to sell, while the number of stray and abandoned dogs increase all around us. Goodness me... or if he did wonder off, I hope and pray that some kind soul found him and has taken him in for keeps, because he is definitely not a street smart dog. STUPID MORONS who had him in the first place!!!

Brownie moved home. Don't know where she went, but it was definitely last week that she moved. The last I saw her was the Tuesday before. Hope she is not so lonely in her new home, given the fact that she was most of the time left alone here in her garden, but at least she had Joy and Charcoal as neighbours and Tori and Skeeter coming round sometimes for a sniff and a lick. Now I don't know if she has any one to keep her company before her ignorant family gets home by nightfall. Kenneth said he will find out from Joy's owner, just to know where they are at least. Bye Brownie. Take care. God bless. Am sure you will find some kawan doggies.

The battle continues inside me.

2 Comments:

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 AM  

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home